We love our Sponsors
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Nelson-Tasman is a non-profit organisation. We rely on donations, sponsorship and grants to operate our youth mentoring programme. We are very grateful for the ongoing support of businesses, service organisations, philanthropic trusts, individuals and government agencies.
We’re not just a good cause, we’re a good partner!
Having served Nelson-Tasman families for 19 years we are a well-respected organisation with a well-known brand. We offer our sponsors:
- A positive association with a well-respected mentoring programme which operates worldwide.
- Improved market perception through brand association.
- The opportunity to increase sales and profits by differentiating your product/company.
- The opportunity to display merchandise and promote services at events.
- The opportunity to engage with key target audiences through meetings and events.
- Increased employee satisfaction through employee engagement, and increased productivity.
A huge thank you to our generous funders:
Rata Foundation, Mainland Foundation, First Sovereign, Lion Foundation, Nelson City Council, Tasman District Council, Network Tasman Charitable Trust, Lotteries Foundation, Pub Charity, Tindall Foundation, NZCT, COGS, Motueka Community Board, and the ANZ Staff Foundation.
Interested in becoming a Sponsor?
We Applaud Our Generous Cornerstone Sponsors And Funders