Partner with us
Big Brothers Big Sisters is a community funded organisation and only exists through the generosity, support and partnership of like-minded people.
Each mentoring match costs about $1800 per year. That cost supports staff and mentors in providing the most positive and successful mentoring relationship for the rangatahi (young people) who are apart of the programme.
The $1800 provides:
- Recruiting, screening and training of new volunteer mentors
- Supervision, accountability and support for the mentors, children & parents
- Resources for use during mentoring sessions
- Regular programme feedback from mentors, tamariki and whanau
- Smooth and sustainable management of the programme
Give A little...
One of the simplest ways to support our tamariki and the programme is to donate online. You will be able to make a one off donation via the Give A Little site, although we hope you will be inspired to give again as you engage with Big Brothers Big Sisters and learn more about the positive impact our volunteers are having.
Donate via Givealittle