Donating And Partnering Opportunities
Big Brothers Big Sisters is a community funded organisation and only exists through the generosity, support and partnership of like-minded people.
Each mentoring match costs between $1500 - $1800 per year.
That cost supports staff and mentors in providing the most positive and successful mentoring relationship for the young people who are apart of the programme
- Recruiting, screening and training of new volunteer mentors
- Professional supervision, accountability and support for the mentors, children & parents/caregivers
- Resources to use during mentoring sessions
- Regular programme feedback from mentors, rangatahi (young people) and whanau (families)
- Smooth and sustainable management of the programme
Others Helping to Make A Difference
Do You Want To
Make A Difference In A Child's Future?
Donate via Givealittle
How you can help
One of the simplest ways to support our rangatahi and the programme is to donate online. You will be able to make a one off donation via the Give a Little site, although we hope you will be inspired to give again as you engage with Big Brothers Big Sisters and learn more about the positive impact our volunteers are having.