Ways To Help Big Brother Big Sisters
Our mentoring programme is fully community funded. All of the offices operate on the generosity of grants, local businesses, and individuals.
Visit the Big Brothers Big Sisters locations to donate directly to the programme in your area.
What are the Mentoring Costs?
It costs between $1500 – $1800 to professionally support a match per year. This includes:
- Recruiting, screening and training of new volunteer mentors
- Ongoing professional supervision, accountability and support for the mentors, children & parents
- Resources for matches to use during mentoring sessions
- Regular programme feedback from mentors, the young people and their caregivers
- Smooth and sustainable management of the programme
Financially Support a Mentoring Match
A donation will help fund the careful one-to-one matching and ongoing professional support unique to Big Brothers Big Sisters. Your gift will help match a child with an adult mentor. The gift you make today will lead to successful outcomes for that child and his or her community.